V-6 photo page update

To: "datsun list" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: V-6 photo page update
From: "nruff" <NRUFFCORN@prodigy.net>
Date: Sun, 12 Dec 1999 22:43:17 -0600
I spent some time this evening scanning in pictures of my father's V-6
conversion of his 70 1600.  Although not quite complete yet, it's close!
The bodywork is done in primer but it needs paint to finish it off.    This
is the original car that can be blamed for my current infection of
roadsteritis!  The V-6 pictures are at the bottom of the page (car is red
primer).  Just like this list has resounded time and time again, conversion
are a LOT more work and money than they appear at the beginning!  ;-)
 http://albums.photopoint.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=123299&a=906620

Nathan