Re: Bob Sharp manual

To: Gordon Glasgow <glasgow@serv.net>, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Bob Sharp manual
From: R Haug <haugchiro@moscow.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Dec 1999 19:56:45 -0800
Gordon,
It was an original, went for 105 to Greg Valazza.  I sent him an email that I
was
sorry that it went for so much because of me.  I  think that he deserves it
more than
me.  He has been trying to get an original  for some time and I am new to this
roadster family.  I think another one will come my way soon.
Bob H.
Moscow