CFRR Website - The power of the web.

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: CFRR Website - The power of the web.
From: RoadsteRob@aol.com
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 1999 16:03:19 EST
Hi All

I couldn't let this one pass.  I received an interesting visit to my home
last week from Nissan, Tokyo.  The Editor, Art Director and chief
photographer of the Nissan Motorsports annual publication NEO came over to
England to interview Nissan Primera works drivers Laurent Aiello (1999
British Touring Car Champion) and David Leslie (1999 BTCC runner-up), and to
interview me for a profile on my passion for Datsun Roadsters and the
Register.  The profile will feature in the Y2k issue of NEO which is up for
publication in February 2000. The approach was initiated from spotting the
CFRR website and a recommendation from the Japanese SROC, and the team's trip
was co-ordinated by Nissan Motorsports Europe's Managing Director.  The
article will unfortunately only be published in Japanese (they brought an
interpreter with them) but as this is the first time that a Roadster has
featured in NEO I'm still knocked out by the compliment.

I'll feature the article on the website when I receive a copy but in the
meantime check out the recent feature on my '69 2000 in Hot Cars - This can
be viewed in the What's New section under URL:-

http//members.aol.com/RoadsteRob/Intro.htm

There are a number of text errors but on the whole they've done a good job.

Regards and see you all bidding for the next Solex kit on eBay soon!

Rob Beddington
Classic Fairlady Roadster Register