Re[2]: Roadster Owners Manual

To: Sexmnypwr@aol.com
Subject: Re[2]: Roadster Owners Manual
From: Fred_Katz@ci.sf.ca.us
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 1999 16:44:00 -0800
Hi Stan,

I gotta get an email handle like yours!

I'm a novice on this literature stuff, just got started within the last
year. Until I poked around looking for keepers, my stuff sat on greasy
workbenches or in the trunk with dirty parts and rags. Now my stuff is in
plastic bags in a vault (well, in my particle-board cabinet).

The experts can shed light on this, not me. I've seen varying prices,
mostly on non-Nissan versions, anywhere from $10 to over $100. I've seen
them at swap meets for $10 to $20. On eBay to over $100 (same item). For
the original Datsun shop manual, who knows? I've got an early one.
Personally, I wouldn't let go of it for under a hundred.

Fred
BADROC