Michael is being Michael again! - Thanks!!

To: "Datsun List" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Michael is being Michael again! - Thanks!!
From: Teddy Seidenfeld <teddy@stat.cmu.edu>
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 1999 16:18:25 -0500
Dear Friends,

I writing to embarrass Michael ("CalSpeed" to this list) for the dignified
way in which he handled the details of pricing/selling/sending me that odd
(Shelby) Libra wheel from his set of 3 that was up for purchase some weeks
ago.

To say that I'm pleased with the item I received understates it only a
shade more than the understatement, above, of my delight at being treated
with such respect and consideration.

For those who can manage the translation, as my mother would say, he's a
real "mensch"!

For the rest, if you know anything at all about Michael, you can guess the
meaning on the first try!!

Happy and Safe Holidays to all,
Teddy
69 2000