Re: Michael is being Michael again! - Thanks!!

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Michael is being Michael again! - Thanks!!
From: CalSpeed@aol.com
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 1999 20:48:40 EST
In a message dated 12/14/99 6:15:31 PM EST, sandhoff@compctr.ccs.csus.edu
writes:

<< Michael's big fault is the way he keeps thrashing that poor '67.5 2000 on
 the track... In fact, how 'bout a new thread: Not how _fast_ does yours
 go, but how _high_ has it gone (and did it survive the landing)? Whose has
 gone higher: Michael's, or Dennis' last summer at Thunderhill :-) >>

Hello,

I don't thrash it on the track.  I have alot of fun though.  Especially when
I am faster then the newer cars.  But when it comes to whose car went higher
into the air it would have to be Dennis.  His car bounced a good 4-5 feet
before it hit the ground.  I never left earth but I took alittle of it with
me into the tailpipe when I spun out.

Michael "Calspeed" Carion
http://members.aol.com/calspeed/index.html