Re: Gotta have a sense of humor...

To: Daniel Neuman <dneuman@stars.sfsu.edu>
Subject: Re: Gotta have a sense of humor...
From: Ken Pearce <kpearce@engr.ukans.edu>
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 1999 19:18:40 -0600 (CST)
> >     Tom's sense of humor comment got me to thinking about last night..
> > My girlfriend and I were working on the car.. I was wrapping my header
> > with insulation tape and she was cleaning up the wiring harness...
> > It was warm in my garage so

(obligatory double-take)  WHAT!  You've got a girlfriend that will clean
the wiring harness!  Where do you find 'em?  Does she have a sister??? :)

Required roadster content:  Handy restoration project calculator/equation

time to restore = (original estimate) * (3.74) + (5 wk backlog at
                                                             machineshop)

Ken Pearce, 68-2000 (w/ new U-20 soon!)
Lawrence, KS