Non Datsun Velocity

To: "Datsun Roadster List" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Non Datsun Velocity
From: justinc@tbg-arch.com
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 1999 21:32:52 -0800
Datsun listers

I have a great mpeg of an F-14 going supersonic on a fly-by at sea. it shows
the effect that variable humidity has on the plane as it transitions,
including a pretty noticeable nose bobble! the pilot is the brother of a
client who has been to topgun twice! so i'm told!

but i don't have a web page of my own to post this on....i would love to
email it to someone who would be interested in posting it for the listers to
check out?

contact me directly and i can email it to you...

Justin Chester
justinc@tbg-arch.com