Re: Terminal Velocity - Roadster Style!

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Terminal Velocity - Roadster Style!
From: Gordon Glasgow <glasgow@serv.net>
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 1999 21:55:14 -0800
That matches about what we were getting with our EP car a few years ago. 7500
rpm
at the end of the straight at SIR with 4.63 rear and 23.0/9.0-15 Goodyears is
right around 130. It's about a half-mile straight and the 2nd half is uphill, so
the car could have turned more under ideal conditions.

--
Gordon Glasgow
http://www.gordon-glasgow.org