aussies on the move

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: aussies on the move
From: Eric Gustavson <egustavson@ultra.net.au>
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 1999 08:15:15 +1100
'though i haven't posted much lately, I've enjoyed the communications.
there's always something new to learn about these neat cars.

I'm signing off tomorrow morning for a month, to travel to Victoria BC and
LA for family visits.  hope to get an adequate amount of roadster viewing
in, and catch up with some list lurkers, too!

merry christmas and happy new year to you all.

Eric in Townsville (temp 90 degrees and climbing)
SP311-06003 (rhd '70 1600)
SRL311-00183 (lhd '67 2000)