Re: weber carbs

To: "datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: weber carbs
From: Mike Poorboy <bitterrootprop@nidlink.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 1999 07:31:28 -0800
List,
I just talked to Scott from Ztherapy on the differences. He said the
same as Toby did. Other than the linkage differences they are the same.
He did state that the British carbs are definitely not as durable as the
Japanese version. He told me that he has a 20% rejection rate on old
British SU's, and a 1% rejection rate on the Japanese built SU's.

Mike