Post other Datsun pages on your Roadster page?

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Post other Datsun pages on your Roadster page?
From: "John E. Stromgren" <jstromgr@sqi.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 1999 10:32:49 -0800 (PST)
Fellow Datsunians:

I received this e-mail this morning.  I don't remember offering to post other
Datsun pages, but, generous guy that I am, maybe I did and have forgotten!  At
any rate I'm not spending much time on web work these days, so I thought maybe
somebody else would see this as a good opportunity.

Do any of you want to broader your sites to a wider Datsun audience?

(I trust you'll respond directly to Ray rather than to me.)

-John
John E. Stromgren
'70 2000 (#14061)
Issaquah, WA, USA