Re: Cooling System - Red Line Water Wetter

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Cooling System - Red Line Water Wetter
From: Don Miller <turbospl311@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 1999 09:21:03 -0800 (PST)
I also use this and recommend it highly. My 68 Turbo
V-6 uses a radiator 1/2 the size of the 1600's
radiator. I run a 10" electric fan and that's all I
use to keep this beasty cool. Runs right at 175 deg
for a whole day of autocross runs, even when I have 2
drivers running nearly back to back. Before I put this
stuff in I was always over 200.

Don Miller
68 Turbo V-6 (rebuilding 30 year old suspension stuff
to go faster)
Must Go Faster Racing
Meridian, ID