Fw: New tires!

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fw: New tires!
From: "Gerardo Magana" <gmagana@softcom.net>
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 1999 21:33:40 -0800
Ken, with Michael you never know if something's going to "stick" until he
gets out on that race track, I seem to remember not too long ago he slid
around in his car at the race track, bummer.  Hopefully these new tires will
help him.  By the way Michael on a serious note how many Ben Franklin's did
these tires set you back, Just want to know as I am thinking about getting a
set for my Datsun.
I have recently pulled out both my window operator's, and I also just
realized that I thanked the wrong Tom on the list, so once again I want to
thank Tom Householder for the great diagram he snail mailed me, and with
that regard I want to reassure Thomas Walter that he is not losing his
memory.

Gerardo Magana
67.5 Solex SRL 311-00222
Everyday just a little bit closer to completion, goal date 9/00

Subject: Re: New tires!