RE: New tires!

To: "'CalSpeed@aol.com'" <CalSpeed@aol.com>, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: New tires!
From: Duram Plummer <duram@mossy.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 1999 22:52:22 -0800
With a tempature and traction on that size tire rated at "A" they should be
a very good tire. The treadwear has a rating of "60" this is a very very
soft tire and probably will not last long during street use.  I think the
A008's have the same Temp and Traction ratings so they should be good too
but they are a much harder tire because there treadwear is probly in the
high 300's or low 400's so they would last a lot longer.

In Short the A032R looks like an awsome tire but you should probalby save
the rubber for the track because they will not last long on the street.

Duram
SPL 310 X 2