Re: Thanks Van

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Thanks Van
From: Fred_Katz@ci.sf.ca.us
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 1999 13:56:34 -0800
I hope Van doesn't mind, but we're deliriously happy about our "little"
BADROC get-together last Sunday in the SF Bay Area, and the list ought to
know about the pics that Van will be posting soon.

Short notice one week before Christmas, and Van was able to get 13 cars to show
(correct me if there were more!). 9 roadsters, 2 510's, an early Z, and 1
surprise (the pictures will tell all). And beautiful upper 70's temperatures and
a clear day. Wow!

Fred - So.SF
BADROC