Re: READ THIS ONE

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: READ THIS ONE
From: SPL311RDST@aol.com
Date: Thu, 23 Dec 1999 12:53:16 EST
In a message dated 12/22/1999 12:36:18 MST, dneuman@stars.sfsu.edu writes:

>  Well looky here I am
>  missing an oil pan bolt, how did I miss that...

amongst other little horrors he's ran into.....

<G> <G>
I know how you missed it.... you were too busy typing !!!!!!!!!!

No- really... I agree with Gary. I'ts nice to hear about your excitement of
getting your car going (this is what the list is for isn't it???) and I'm
actually kinda jealous of ya! I just can't seem to find the time (and the $$)
to dig into mine.  Now that the holiday season is just about over... well....
watch out Phoenix, there'll be another Datsun on the road soon!

Laurie :-)
70 SPL311
Chandler, AZ