Re: Solex Tuning questions

To: Dan Neuman <dneuman@stars.sfsu.edu>
Subject: Re: Solex Tuning questions
From: Jim Tyler <toplessdatsun@ga.prestige.net>
Date: Thu, 23 Dec 1999 17:48:22 -0500
Dan,

As I mentioned before, I really, really, would get a book on the Mikuni's If I
were
you!
You need to understand how they work, at what RPM's and throttle positions
things
come into
play, (the trouble shooting chart may help you an well) if you are going to make
any serious
headway.  Otherwise, the color tune for idle and the emissions dyno are both
good
tips as well.
Mikuni used to give the books away or charge very little.

Jim