Re: Dear CROC,

To: spl310@hotmail.com, pkort@cis.picker.com, tomph@mindspring.com
Subject: Re: Dear CROC,
From: MHarper486@aol.com
Date: Fri, 24 Dec 1999 09:36:38 EST
In a message dated 12/23/99 2:45:46 PM Eastern Standard Time,
spl310@hotmail.com writes:

<< The spring car show in Daytona Beach.
 The Turkey Rod Run in November.
 The spring Festival of Flowers at the Biltmore estate.
 The "bring all of your spare parts and help rebuild Sid's roadster" meet at
 my house ;->  (Had to throw that one in there!!)

 Sid

 Jacksonville Florida

If I remember correctly, there is also a huge swap meet for all vintage
vehicles at Charlotte Motor Speedway sometime during the year.  Could work
something out around that, too.  Anybody know when that event is held?

Mike ,Charleston SC