Dear CROC,

To: "Tom Phelan" <tomph@mindspring.com>
Subject: Dear CROC,
From: pkort@cis.picker.com
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 1999 06:56:00 -0500

   Or any other time!  We would welcome a visit from another club.  Tom has been
up for the Vintage Grand Prix at MidOhio ("Racing Between the Storms", ZCCD )
and has enjoyed OROC hospitality on several occasions.  Just make sure of the
breakfast reservations and watch out for that last stop light!  Give us some
warning and we'll get together an event anytime, but the Vintage GP in June or
the SCCA Runoffs in October at MidOhio would be a great excuse for the ride!

Paul
Ohio Roadster Owners Club

<snip>
We could call the group "CROC" I can even see an emblem in the making. Hmmmm

Absolutely. All kinds of possibilities. Could even make a trip to Ohio and
link up with the OROCers for the vintage races or something, How about that
Chris/Paul et al?

Tom P
Hendersonville NC
68 2L #2771