Re: Solex tuning/carbs in general-COLORTUNE!

To: glasgow@serv.net, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Solex tuning/carbs in general-COLORTUNE!
From: SPL311RDST@aol.com
Date: Fri, 24 Dec 1999 12:31:47 EST
In a message dated 12/23/1999 23:18:07 MST, glasgow@serv.net writes:

> To give credit where it is due, Matt Graham at Brooklands is the person who
> did
>  the finish bodywork and paint on my car (back in 1982).

 I hooked up w/Matt shortly after that, when my "British Affliction" struck
(1983/4-ish). My old shop partner and I used to run Matt's parts booth at the
ABFM at PIR. Alan later went on to race vintage w/him, even had one of Bob
Tulias' cars, I understand. Maybe you know him from racing? (Tall, red-headed
guy?) Anyhoo... great bunch of guys.

When I got "my baby" Matt told of some pointers from one particular Roadster
he painted... musta been yours Gordon. Doug always had one or two in the bay
next door as well.

Ah gee...... "those were the days......"

Laurie :-)