RE: Datsun 2000 Calendar

To: "'RickStayner@aol.com'" <RickStayner@aol.com>
Subject: RE: Datsun 2000 Calendar
From: Andrew Murphy <andrew.murphy@integtech.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Dec 1999 17:06:48 -0800
I just got my copy today as well. Very nicely done. I like the fact that it
has some of everything. It even has Barrie Strachan's converted 66.  A
REALLY nice car. It has a right hand drive car, a 70 autocross, and a bunch
of 69s. A nice calendar with every 2000 type out there.

I am curious about the 69s. There seems to be more of them than any other
2000. Even in the for sale sites and calendars. Is it just chance or are
there just more of them left than any other type?

Andrew Murphy
67 2000 Solex (Maybe someday my car will make a calendar!)

P.S. The calendar is cool so if you haven't gotten one yet, better hurry!