Wheels for the 2000

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net (a roadster list)
Subject: Wheels for the 2000
From: ShipleyDDS@aol.com
Date: Wed, 29 Dec 1999 23:19:53 EST
I read some of the messages on mag/alum wheels and went to the internet to
check it out.  I received this message back from them.  Do any of you know
off hand the specs for a wheel that will fit a stock '68 2000?
Ship
San Antonio
Hello Richard,
Although I do not see the Datsun 2000 Sport on our application list, I
suspect we can provide a wheel for your car. Our list show's most Datsun's
have a 4 lug - 4.50pcd with various offsets depending on wheel size.

13"x 6" Alloy
14"x 6" Sport
15"x 6.5" Sport
And due out in mid-January a new 15"x 5.5" Alloy
All are the traditional Minilite cast aluminum 8 spoke wheel.

I show a Datsun Fairlady on my list, is this the UK's version of the US spec
2000 model? If so, I show a 14"x 6" and 15"x 6.5" for this car. Both are the
"Sport" style Minilite.

Regards,
Steve Francis
Main Street Motorsport LLC