Who would have thunk it?

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Who would have thunk it?
From: Guy <gppepoy@cybertrails.com>
Date: Sat, 01 Jan 2000 10:16:46 -0800
Hello out there,
Here it is 1-1-00. My computer still works, the water is flowing from
the taps, the electricity is still up an running, I didn't get popped on
the head by some moron's bullets (fired up into the sky on New Years)
AND my Roadster is still in 900 pieces in the garage.  The only thing
that isn't running anymore is... my nose (had a bad code in my node for
the last week).  Seems like another great day to be alive and kickin.
I wish all of you the very best.  Michael, congratulations on your new
addition.  The single most momentous,life changing moment in my life was
the birth of my daughter.  I hope you are as fortunate as I.
Best wishes to all.

Guy Pepoy
1967.5 SPL311
Tempe, Arizona