Want to start the new year off with a 67 2000?

To: "'datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net'" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Want to start the new year off with a 67 2000?
From: Andrew Murphy <andrew.murphy@integtech.com>
Date: Sat, 1 Jan 2000 09:44:33 -0800
Hey list,

First off, happy new year!

As the owner of a 67 2000, I always pride myself on having such a rare car.
I always keep an eye out for when any come up for sale just to see what they
are going for and how they look. I don't find one very often. So last night
(yes, on New Year's Eve) I was looking around the internet and found not
one, but two of them for sale!  I could not reference either of them to the
67 2000 registry on Datsun.org. One looks great and the guy wants 17k for
it. You can check it out at: www.racer-net.com/strt.htm.

The other one is unknown as it has no picture. The guy describes it as a 67
2000 that needs interior. He only wants 4k for it, which seems a little low
for a running 67 2000 with bad interior. Anyhow, it's at
http://autos.recycler.com. Just do a keyword search for Datsun Roadster.

Hope everyone had a safe and fun New Year. Make sure to check out the
SoCalRoc page at www.netcom.com/~andr/socalroc.htm

Happy New Year!

Andrew Murphy
67 2000 Solex