Re: eBay 1600

To: "Andrew Murphy" <andrew.murphy@integtech.com>,
Subject: Re: eBay 1600
From: "Fred Katz" <fredkatz@2xtreme.net>
Date: Sat, 8 Jan 2000 13:07:20 -0800
I'm in agreement with Mike and Andrew. There was this roadster a guy wanted
big bucks for, and the pictures weren't very detailed. I asked about some
discoloration that looked like rust, and he said it was sand and dirt that
blew on the car. There were other claims about all the chrome being there,
etc. But I check things out.

I drove 1300 miles round-trip to check it out, and I'm not sorry I did. The
car was a rust bucket and the claims were bogus. The body was rusty, dented
all over. Most chrome was smashed and rusty. Most of the glass was gone.
Forget about the interior and suspension!

Buyer beware!

Fred

> From: Andrew Murphy <andrew.murphy@integtech.com>
> To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
> Subject: RE: eBay 1600
> Date: Friday, January 07, 2000 7:28 PM
>
> I have to go with Mike on this one. $5000.00 for a car you've never seen?
It