Re: eBay 1600

To: "Mike Poorboy" <bitterrootprop@nidlink.com>,
Subject: Re: eBay 1600
From: "Dusty" <dusty@app-net.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Jan 2000 22:49:03 -0500
> Did you see the Roadster that is currently at $5,000 on eBay.
> Anyone on the list. I don't know if I could by a car without looking at
> it first.
>
> Mike

I guess I must have a real bargain......  $3000 was my low price.  Mine aint
exactly as nice as this guys, but it is pretty much all original and if the
odometer is right, only 30 some thousand miles....  Some guy in Georgia
wanted it..... if I would knock off 1000 dollars for shipping.  I told him
that he could drive it there for less than 50.....

Dusty
68 SPL311 http://www.app-net.com/~dnagle/datsun/19682.htm