Spokane parts car

To: "datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Spokane parts car
From: Mike Poorboy <bitterrootprop@nidlink.com>
Date: Sat, 08 Jan 2000 18:37:26 -0800
Bob,
Lets let them know the whole story :-) You basically stole the car from
them. It was in good condition. I would have liked to see it before it
was gutted.

I want the list to visualize this. A young girl 9 months pregnant
offering
to help us load the car on the trailer. Well she would have if her
husband
wouldn't of told her not to being today was her due date.

Then I was forced into buying a set of 15" Panaports with tires
with less then 500 miles on them :-) Like that really took alot of
persuading . Hey she was pregnant and they needed the money<G>
I had to sneak them into the garage so I won't get in tousle for
buying them. BTW someone want to take in a hopeless car nut?
I know I am going to get booted once the snow melts. Oh well!!

We also stopped by and looked at a Roadster that Bob had told
me about. It sure did look  better the first time I saw at it. This
only shows you the Roadster buddy system is the only way to go.

So remember don't go Roadster shopping without a buddy!
Or is that swimming ?

Mike