Re: Spokane parts car

To: Mike Poorboy <bitterrootprop@nidlink.com>,
Subject: Re: Spokane parts car
From: R Haug <haugchiro@moscow.com>
Date: Sat, 08 Jan 2000 20:13:08 -0800
Mike,
If I am not kicked out for hauling home another roadster, you can come here
if you need to.  We have a spare bedroom in the basement with its own
shower.  Quite cozy.  You might have to bring your own roadster though.  Or
is that a toothbrush?  I can't remember.

BTY, the father stated they were very glad we showed up to haul off the
rest of the car.

Bob