Re: Engine oil

To: a roadster list <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Engine oil
From: Toby B <toby@wolfenet.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 1999 01:16:56 -0800
Or:
        in lots of start-stop driving (where you puts lots of load and time on
the oil vs. miles travelled) or in cars (like ours) that often have
richer-than-ideal mixtures at times.
        We forget- modern cars, with well-designed inlets, injection, and
combustion chambers, do a great job of burning all the fuel completely.
The roadsters often don't.  They aren't BAD, just not as good...
2 more cents,
Toby