Dairyland Datsun meet

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Dairyland Datsun meet
From: bill/liz wessel <bwessel@itis.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2000 19:49:38 -0500
A couple of folks have brought it to my attention that the date listed for
the Dairyland Datsun meet in Mark Dent's 2000 calendar is wrong.

The date is the weekend of the 22-23 of July, and coincides with the Brian
Redman International Challenge (BRIC) at Road America, Elkhart Lake, WI. RA
is one of the most scenic and inspirational tracks in the country, and you
won't be disappointed in the wide range of exotic and vintage cars
assembled for the weekend, both on the track and in and around the paddock.

We gather the roadsters in the Windy City Z-car Corral on the outside of
turn three. Sunday is the day to shoot for, but the BRIC runs from thursday
on. I don't organize any specific roadster events, and you may balk at the
track touring price. However, more information can be found about the BRIC,
Road America and area lodging on the RA web site
<http://www.roadamerica.com>.

If you care to join us, bring a lawn chair, sunscreen, umbrella (late
afternoon showers are common), and your car (or a good story), and we'll
see you at the track!

Bill Wessel
Madison, WI
'68 1600, '69 2000,