East Coast suggestion

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: East Coast suggestion
From: "sidney raper" <spl310@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2000 20:41:13 EST
East Coast Roadsterites,

A while back there was a flurry of posts regarding an East Coast get
together.  I checked the web site for the Biltmore estate in Ashville, and
the Festival of Flowers runs for the month of April.  I think that would be
a good get together time/locale as it offers nice weather, beautiful views,
and wouldn't it be really cool to get a photo of your  roadster in front of
the biggest private residence in the US?

If you want to make it a family thing, there is an easter egg hunt on the
22nd of April.  The Biltmore is a bit pricy to go to, but it is well worth
it IMHO.  A wonderful display of overindulgence!!  (How can I get one?)

Just a thought to warm up the noodle during the winter.

Sid Raper
Jacksonville Florida