Re: oil filters

To: james moore <jmoore1@erols.com>,
Subject: Re: oil filters
From: jhatfield@cavemen.net (William Hatfield)
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2000 12:23:01 -0700
Hi all:   I found out a long time ago that the Ph8 fram filter had the same
threads and
sealing surface as the 1600 filter so that is the size I ran for a long time.
This is a
very common size Ford filter and it's easy to cross reference to other brands.
 It's a
lot bigger filter than the original too.  Maybe someone can use this info.
Bill   66&67 spls in N.M.