RE: Dumb Question Solvang Date?

To: "'Mike Poorboy'" <bitterrootprop@nidlink.com>,
Subject: RE: Dumb Question Solvang Date?
From: Michael Landskroner <Mlandskroner@mlg.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2000 10:18:20 -0500
Dear Mike,

Thanks for the explanation.  BTW, we here in the east had over 40 cars
come to Watkins Glen and the average is about 30 cars which isn't too
bad considering that most of the cars around here and Canada turned into
Swiss Cheese from the salt. You guys in the West have it made!!!!

Somebody from the West coast, who shall remain nameless, told me they
throw away better cars than the ones we try to restore!!!!!!!!!!

Mike from the East