Re: Dumb Question Solvang Date?

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Dumb Question Solvang Date?
From: "Dan Zubkoff" <datsun65@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2000 13:42:59 PST
At last years Solvang Meet, Les Cannaday let the attendees know that the
1999 show would be the last he would be able to organize.

There was a vote to find a new "Organizer" of the event for the 2000 show. A
roadster newcomer (who wasn't on email) excepted the responsibility/honor.

However, I haven't heard any details of the event being planned.

So my question to the list???

IS THERE EVEN GOING TO BE A SOLVANG MEET THIS YEAR.

Dan Zubkoff
San Mateo, CA
1965 SPL310 Fairlady
1966 SPL311