RE: Recovered 67.5 1600 in SF

To: "'Alan Smith'" <agarrettsmith@hotmail.com>
Subject: RE: Recovered 67.5 1600 in SF
From: Andrew Murphy <andrew.murphy@integtech.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2000 07:28:49 -0800
Hey Alan,

Congrats on getting the car back. I hope it comes back together soon. There
was a hard top on ebay, but it finished its run. Try Mike Kerr or Mike
Young. They usually have some. Also, did they steal the entire top? That
will mean you need latches and we both know what that means. I just bought
some 67.5 latches and they aren't cheap but you can get them.

I ask this question of the list a while back but no one responded. Has
anyone put a theft deterent device in their car. Something like Lojack or
Teletrac? I am thinking ofdoing this on mine.

Any way Alan, hope to see you on the road soon!

Good luck!

Andrew Murphy
67.5 2000
SoCalROC