horn problem

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: horn problem
From: "Alan Vedadi" <datsun_spl311@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2000 22:36:26 EST
I purchase my first datsun roadster on Jan 18, 2000. It's a 1967, 1600cc,
SPL311 class. Currently, red exterior, black interior, and bucket seats
which are bear to get in or out. I have been having a great time w/ it and
can't wait for more decent weather to ride with the top down. Since I am an
x-MGB convert, I have noticed some of the advantages of datsun. Smooth ride,
comfort, sleek look, and actually being able to carry a conversation w/your
passenger @ 85 MPH ( not that I go that fast!) are to name a few. I already
had an offer for the roadster. But, I don't think I am ready to depart w/
her. I'll be keeping her til one of us outlasts the other. GOOD TO BE PART
OF YOU GUYS...

I have started some restoration. If there is an interest, pictures can be
available.

ONE OF MANY PROBLEMS:
Horn doesn't work. According to the seller, it did work but she didn't
remember when. I have checked the fuse, horn button, and wires for
continuity and they are ok. I am only left w/ horn relay and horns, I think!
Am I missing something else? Are there any fast & easy way to check them
out?

Alan Vedadi
1967 1600 SPL-311