Oil Priming Rod (Was: Re: Road & Track Roadster Reviews)

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Oil Priming Rod (Was: Re: Road & Track Roadster Reviews)
From: walter@omni.sps.mot.com (Thomas Walter)
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 00 11:39:58 CST
I do not have any made up at the moment, but when I get
a "spare" weekend will be glad to make some up. It is
just a matter of having the time to do it.

If you are in a rush, you can modify an old screw driver
to perform this function. No where as neat, nor trick,
as a custom rod... but what the heck.   I'll post a
"priming rod" FAQ to the list so you know what it involves.

Cheers,

Tom Walter
Austin, TX.