RE: hoist

To: "'R Haug'" <haugchiro@moscow.com>,
Subject: RE: hoist
From: Michael Landskroner <Mlandskroner@mlg.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2000 09:08:20 -0500
In my garage I beefed up the trusses in my garage and put 4x4s to hold
up the bracing I put up, and it works out great! Put a chain hoist on it
and is completely out of the way when space is at a premium. It's also a
lot cheaper than buying an engine lift. Go to a swap meet and you can
pick one up for about $40 or check out Harbor Freight Salvage.

Mike