re:68-69 VIN - I looked there already!

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: re:68-69 VIN - I looked there already!
From: SPL311RDST@aol.com
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2000 11:00:35 EST
Thanks Guys for the info. I am aware of the VIN location, as that was the
first place I looked. Didn't see anything. Granted, by the time we got it out
to Estrella and took out the loose bits it was starting to get a bit dark,
but nothing leapt out at me. Next time I'm out there, I'll take a wire brush
w/me. <G> In all, I'm not too worried about the vintage, but, well... you
know how we are about our cars!

Ron,
Lance mentioned you might have a "petrol containment unit" to stuff up
underneath that car. Yes? No? Let me know if you do !

Thanks,
Laurie :-)