Re: 68-69 VIN - I looked there already!

To: SPL311RDST@aol.com,
Subject: Re: 68-69 VIN - I looked there already!
From: R Haug <haugchiro@moscow.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2000 19:37:43 -0800
Laurie,
I was viewing the web page that you listed and we do not consider ourselves
spuds.  If you are talking about how bad the roads were while driving the Penske
truck, I agree that the trip would be bad in Idaho.  Driving a roadster through
Idaho would be a different thing.  The roads have a few curves and are a little
small.  Just right for the roadster.  No freeway system north or south and just
2 east and west, I-84 through Boise and I-90 through Coeur d Alene.  Helps keep
the rif raf out, possibly those south-westerners. ;-)

Bob
Moscow IDAHO