Re: A question from Down Under

To: andrew.murphy@integtech.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: A question from Down Under
From: "Dan Zubkoff" <datsun65@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2000 11:55:08 PST
Andrew,

The earliest SPL310's (usually 62-63) came with a single carb set-up:

See Picture:

http://members.aol.com/Datsun63/310eg.jpg

However, only the first batch (roughly 300) cars had the single carb. Later
cars came with dual carbs. Furthermore, in 1963 Nissan sold a conversion kit
to dealers to upgrade the SPL310 Single carb cars to a dual carb set-up.

Check out:

http://members.aol.com/Datsun63/fairlady.htm

For more detail/pictures of the early roadsters.

Dan Zubkoff
1965 SPL310
1966 SPL311