Re: that Idaho remark + other observations

To: Datsun <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: that Idaho remark + other observations
From: laurahoey@myself.com
Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2000 13:52:39 -0500 (EST)
> Also on the trip I have come to the conclusion that Utah should be known as
> "The road-kill state" judging from the amount of almost-identifiable animal
> debris scattered everywhere.

Road-kill? You want to compare road-kill? Try Arkansas, between the dead
skunks, possum and armadillo you need studs just to stay on the road. And then
there's the "Farm Animal Factor". This where a steer jumps a fence, charges
into the middle of the road gets hit by (my ex-husbands)a truck and gets
killed. The state ploice refuse to place any blame on the steer owner because
"west of the Mississippi if an animal jumps the fence (vs the land owner not
maintaining the fence)it's considered somewhat open range so no ones to blame".
The owner of the animal actually was able to collect from the car insurance for
his loss! B.S.!