Re: Wiring diagram printing

To: pletch@home.com, jschmi7@us.ibm.com
Subject: Re: Wiring diagram printing
From: "Alan Vedadi" <datsun_spl311@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2000 22:30:12 EST
John Schmitt wrote: "wiring diagram. It is very clean and one I would love
to print.  However, when I try I get about 1/2 of the diagram.  I only print
the top left portion, losing the bottom 1/3 and  the far right 1/3.  I am
using Netscape on a win 95 OS printing to a HP deskjet."
&
jschmi7@us.ibm.com wrote:"I have the same problem when I try to print it."

To solve the printing problem w/ oversized documents:
1) import the document to "PAINT" program provided w/ MS Win 95/98 or other
programs of choice with same capability
2) print from the PAINT program, all of selected portions
3) If printing big images and have small paper size printer, some tape for
pasting the pages may be required

I tried it w/ MS explorer & it worked. If you have any problem contact me. I
could either walk you through or send you the imported diagram.

happy printing