Ebay Thief..

To: "'Datsun Roadsters'" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Ebay Thief..
From: Eric Frisbee <EFrisbee@incc.net>
Date: Wed, 1 Mar 2000 00:43:20 -0700
Unbelievable!   I wrote that guy and this is what I got back this evening...

Sorry for taking a while to get back to you.  That car was a misdirected URL
and the auction has been discontinued.  However, we are still accepting
offers.  Attached are photos taken earlier of the car.

James

He sent about 6 pictures with the message as well of a car that looks to be
in decent condition (not $6000 though!!)   I don't understand why he
couldn't put his own pictures on Ebay though??

Eric
WyCROC