Re: Ebay Thief..

To: captainhoek@postmark.net
Subject: Re: Ebay Thief..
From: walter@omni.sps.mot.com (Thomas Walter)
Date: Wed, 1 Mar 00 08:12:32 CST
Yep, sounds like the fellow was just a little in over his head.

To get my photo's up on eBay, I created a HOMESTEAD account. Free,
decent web space, and not a bad way to go. Of course you won't find
much on it at the moment. ;-)

I also got a note back from the fellow... clue was he didn't
know if it was a 1600 or 2000, which seemed really odd. If it
is an estate sale, makes a little more sense.

Oh, After getting my OTHER legal issues resolved, I did update
my will. Good point, who do I leave the roadster to? Hmm.

Cheers,

Tom Walter
Austin, TX.

P.S. Do update your will. My sister's husband did NOT have a
curent will, and it just caused more heartache. Be specific,
and have an Atty. look it over, cheap insurance.