Re: '70 Datsun

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: '70 Datsun
From: "charles ard" <chasard@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 02 Mar 2000 18:28:49 PST
Dear List,

Was hoping for some input from the experts (at least the 'well-versed')...

What do you think? Anyone know the car or owner?; or, maybe someone from the
list is close enough to check it out.

All I know is I found the ad in the AUTOTRADER. The owner is in Desoto, TX.
His name is Arnold Parrish (tel.# 972-224-1220). The car (a '70 1600) was
purchased from someone in California a couple (few?) years back. He says it
needs a tune up and he's asking $2K for it.

If you don't think responses warrant a list-wide broadcast, please email me
directly.

Thanks!

Charles
(chasard@hotmail.com)