Re: <OT> Re: Any List Members in New Hampshire?

To: noji@mail.ahc.umn.edu
Subject: Re: <OT> Re: Any List Members in New Hampshire?
From: Davesmbox@aol.com
Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2000 21:31:11 EST
noji@mail.ahc.umn.edu writes:

<<
 > The roadster REALLY doesn't like the snow. The salt will also kill it.
 > My ex wife used ours year round for a couple of years but it did really
 > poorly in the snow.
 > Insurance is really cheap in New Hampshire so you would be best off
picking
 > up a jeep or other winter car.

 In a place like New Hampshire I would think a Dodge Dart would be the
 perfect winter car.

 Do they say, "live freeze then die",

 Dana

      ___~@ \__       Dana Nojima
     ( ________ )     noji@snowman.med.umn.edu
 _____0________0_____ VA San Francisco
                      (415) 221-4810 x 2031

 Return-Path >>
Dana,
Don't get me going.
THE 70 YELLOW DODGE DART My first car. IT WAS GREAT and did well in the snow.
REQUIRED ROADSTER CONTENT. In 73 my mom wouldn't let me buy the 67.5 2000
that I put $50 down on for $900 in perfect condition because my high school
grades sucked so I got her hand me down dart. Great car.
Down side is I needed to almost 25
years to be able to buy a 67.5 2000
DAVE