Miata Club Tech Session at my house, we call it "ZECH TECH"

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Miata Club Tech Session at my house, we call it "ZECH TECH"
From: "Ben Zech" <motormite@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 03 Mar 2000 12:19:19 GMT
THIS IS GOING OUT TO EVERYONE ON THE EAST COAST
I will be hosting an outing at my house on Sunday April 2nd.
The Miata club does this twice a year, spring and fall. There will be
approximately 20 cars and 30 to 40 people.
We will be swapping car tales and working on our cars and eating.

I would like to open this up to all "Roadsterites" that would like to
attend.

Please RSVP and I will give you my phone number and directions.
Lets make this the first get together of the year on the East coast.
Thanks, BZ

BZ/NC/SPL/SRL
motormite@hotmail.com