RE: Car speakers

To: "'James W. Anable, Jr.'" <anable@halcyon.com>,
Subject: RE: Car speakers
From: Michael Landskroner <Mlandskroner@mlg.com>
Date: Fri, 3 Mar 2000 09:14:48 -0500
You are exactly right about the bass, however the dash speakers are
pretty efficient and every major speaker manufacturer makes them. In my
Miata I run 6.5" subwoofers in my doors with external tweeters mounted
seperately and use a capacitator crossover rather than spend all the
money for electronic crossovers. It's a car, it's a convertible and it's
loud and can't get too critical about sound.